As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Battlefield 1 Wiki by .|
Battlefield 1 will allows control of the following vehicles.
- 1 Mounted Weapons
- 2 Animals
- 3 Wheeled
- 4 Tanks
- 5 Airborne
- 6 Seacraft
- 7 Ultimate Vehicles
- Stationary Weapon - Weapons, including anti-air and mounted machine guns, that are mounted stationary.
- Horse - A standard horse.
- Landship - Considered the first tank in modern war, a tracked breakthrough tool. It comes fitted with machine guns and two six-pounder cannons mounted on the side sponsons, to enable the crew to fire into the trench it is crossing.
- Heavy Tank - Nicknamed "The Moving Fortress", the A7V features thick armor and a stronger engine than the MarkV. A forward-facing main cannon is bolstered by total machine gun coverage in every direction. The A7V is a formidable war machine.
- Light Tank - Built by the French and known as the "FT". This model shaped the design of future tanks. Nimble, and with less armor than its bigger cousins. Equipped with a fully rotating turret and a 37mm cannon.
- Artillery Truck - A versatile but weakly armored gun platform that served a number of roles in the Great War. The driver has a defensive machine gun that can be used when parked.
Heavy Tank Package
Light Tank Package
Artillery Truck Package
Heavy Tank Visuals
Light Tank Visuals
Artillery Truck Visuals
- Attack Plane - Two-seater aircraft saw extensive use during World War I. Their roles shifted but were mostly aimed towards recon and ground attack missions. Utilize its rear gun t defend yourself.
- Bomber - The Great War saw the dawn of strategic bombers that could support troops on the ground and destroy strategic positions. They carried varied bomb loadouts and had several machine gun positions to defend themselves. Teamwork can make these giants truly lethal.
- Fighter - Many aces of the Great War marveled at the maneuverability they had at their disposal in the 1-seater fighter planes at the time. Their speed and the lift produced by the 2, or sometimes 3 wings gave them the edge they needed in the legendary dogfights.
Attack Plane Package
Attack Plane Visuals
- Boat - A small, nimble boat with side-mounted machine guns.
With the ultimate Vehicles take control of the powerful vehicles to overwhelm your foes.