|This article is a stub. You can help Battlefield 1 Wiki by .|
If you've followed anything about Battlefield 1 you've likely noticed a variety of locations at the dawn of all-out war. Deserts, Forests, Crumbling cities; Battlefield 1 will bring you to new and exciting Maps and multiplayer maps will support up to 64 players as you take part in some of the largest battles in FPS history.
List Of Maps
- Amiens - Amiens is meant to resemble a battle space in France where the United Kingdom and the German Empire fought in August of 1918. Allied forces eventually overtook the German army, but it was a gruesome battle nonetheless. More than 44,000 lives were lost.
- Argonne Forest - Argonne Forest is a smaller landscape primarily designed for infantry combat. The location is based on a similar spot in the North-Western region of France. It’s supposed to resemble the battlegrounds utilized by the United States and German Empire in the later portion of 1918 during what was called the Meuse-Argonne Offensive which occurred between September and November of the year.
- Ballroom Blitz - Ballroom Blitz is another map based on battlegrounds from the Meuse-Argonne Offensive. It’s set near a French manor close to the Meuse River. The manor lies just outside of a strategic railway hub that American forces are vying to take control over to break down German supply lines.
- Empire’s Edge - Empire’s Edge is a map meant to showcase the naval and aerial battles that took place between the Austro-Hungarian and Italian forces during WWI. The location is found in the Adriatic Sea.
- Fao Fortress - Fao Fortress is a map set on the coastline of the Al-Faw peninsula in Mesopotamia. The focal point of the environment is a large fortress that sit atop a hill. This setting is meant to replicate a battle between the British Empire and the Ottoman Empire that took place toward the latter part of 1914.
- Monte Grappa - Monte Grappa is set in Italy where a fierce battle occurred between Italian and Austro-Hungarian forces happened.
- St. Quentin Scar - St. Quentin Scar is a map based on the Battle of Mont Saint-Quentin. This segment of the war took place in France between Australia and the German Empire. It was an important battle that weakened German forces and gave the allies a decisive victory.
- Sinai Desert - Sinai Desert was the map that millions of players got to test out during the Battlefield 1 open beta that was available for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. This is a large, mostly empty desert map set in Egypt. Players assume the role of either the Ottoman Empire or the British Empire and duke it out over large, sandy expanses.
- Suez - Suez is a desert-like map that runs alongside a river located in Kantara, Egypt. It is here that the British and Ottoman empires fought back in 1915.
- Giant’s Shadow - Giant’s Shadow is meant to represent the Battle of the Selle which took place near the Selle River in France in October of 1918. This is where British and German armies clashed in efforts to seize control of the important railway hubs in the area.
In The Name Of The Tsar Maps
- Lupkow Pass - Part of 2017's In The Name Of The Tsar, Fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass. Against this dramatic backdrop, the vertical fights are as bitter as the cold.
- Albion - Part of 2017's In The Name Of The Tsar, Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago. In this massive invasion of the Baltic peninsula, the German Empire attacks with infantry, dreadnoughts, and aircraft against the heavy coastal gun batteries of the Russian forces.
- Galicia - Part of 2017's In The Name Of The Tsar, In the midst of the epic Brusilov Offensive, the Russian Empire is fighting to push back the Austro-Hungarian forces in the Russian countryside. Take on an open map focused on infantry, cavalry, and light Vehicles.
- Brusilov Keep - Part of 2017's In The Name Of The Tsar, The Russians have pushed their enemy into a small mountain town, but the Austro-Hungarians are making a strong stand. Experience close-quarter fights by the Carpathians on an infantry-focused map.
Summer Of Battlefield
- Prise de Tahure - Part of 2017's Summer of Battlefield, Champagne-Ardennes, 1917. French troops desperately hold on to re-captured heights in the Butte-de-Tahure region. The frontline trench networks cut right through several villages facing obliteration from the constant skirmishing between German and French troops.
- Nivelle Nights - Part of 2017's Summer of Battlefield, will release in June for Premium Pass and They Shall Not Pass Expansion Pack* owners, Nivelle Nights takes the fight to Chemin des Dames, 1917. As darkness falls over the muddy battlefields around Malmaison and Soupir, French and German batteries prepare to yet again support their troops on the contested ground.