As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
There are three types of Battlepacks in Battlefield 1, each of which containing a special weapon.
Each Battlepack contains one skin. Some packs may also include an additional melee weapon piece or an XP boost.
You will get a skin of any rarity in a standard Battlepack, minimum Special.
There are three basic pack types - Battlepack (200 scraps), Enhanced Battlepack (450), and Superior Battlepack (900). Whilst all Battlepacks contain one skin, the Enhanced Battlepack guarantees either a Distinguished or Legendary skin (the rarer two types of skin), alongside a better prospect of getting a Legendary skin and an additional bonus piece. The Superior Battlepack guarantees a Legendary skin and presents the best prospects of getting an additional bonus piece.
- The Doughboy - BAR M1918 Telescopic
- The Mexican - Mondragón
- The Arditi - Modelo 1915
- Lone Pine - SMLE MKIII Infantry
- Diaz - Modello 1915
- Warhorse - BAR M1918 Telescopic
- Hazebrouck - MP 18 Factory
- York - M1911
- Löwenhardt - Mondragón
- Bapaume - MG15 n.A. Low Weight
- Veteran Solider - C96
- Royal Order (Russian Variant) - Russian 1895 Infantry
- Royal Statute (Lewis Variant) - Lewis Gun Low Weight
- Royal Statute (Russian Variant) - Russian 1895 Infantry
- Camouflage Shroud (MG15 n.A. Low Weight Variant) - MG15 n.A. Low Weight
- Royal Decree - Automatico M1918 Factory
- Camouflage Shroud (Mondragón Variant) - Mondragón
- Royal Order (Lewis Gun Low Weight) - Lewis Gun Low Weight
- Veteran Guard - Modello 1915
- Camouflage Pattern - Mondragón